When you think of weddings, chances are the first thing that comes to mind is a beautiful bride in a flowing white dress with a bouquet of colorful flowers. But what if we told you that Fall is fast becoming the most popular season for weddings? Here are 5 reasons why more and more couples are saying “I do” in November.
- The Weather is Ideal: In Florida, the temperature begins to cool down in November, making it much more comfortable to have an outdoor wedding. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of Fall in the air?
- The Colors are Stunning: From the changing leaves to the rich jewel tones, Fall is full of color. And what better way to incorporate those colors into your wedding than with beautiful flowers? At DGM Flowers, we can create custom bouquets and centerpieces that will make your Fall wedding truly unique.
- You’ll Save Money: Summer is peak wedding season, which means venues and vendors are in high demand and prices reflect that. Getting married in November means you’ll have your pick of venues and vendors at a fraction of the cost.
- Your Guests will Thank You: Let’s be honest, who really wants to spend their summer weekends traipsing from one wedding to the next? By having a Fall wedding, you’re giving your guests a much-needed break from all the weddings they’ve been attending all summer long.
- You Can Get Married on a Friday: Most people have Saturdays off from work, which means they’re usually booked solid with weddings. But if you get married on a Friday, you’ll have your pick of dates and your guests won’t have to use up one of their precious weekend days.
So there you have it! Five reasons why Fall is fast becoming the most popular season for weddings. If you’re thinking about tying the knot this November, we hope you’ll consider DGM Flowers | Fort Lauderdale Florist as your florist of choice. We specialize in creating custom bouquets and centerpieces that will make your wedding day truly special. Contact us today to learn more!